Your car’s fuel injector can become damaged if it runs out of gas. Are you afraid that same thing will happen to your boiler at home? Well, let us find out the answer through this post.
Why Does This Happen?Your boiler can normally run out of oil, especially if it continuously operates during the cold season. But if it runs out of fuel at the least expected time, ask these questions:
- When was the last time you filled up your tank?
- Did you change the heating frequency on the timer?
- Did you increase the temperature on your thermostat?
- Have you added the operating radiators in your home?
- Is your boiler working properly?
- When was the last time you had your boiler serviced?
- Is your tank safe from fuel thieves in your area?