The answer to the question why your car needs a tune-up is generally the same when someone ask you why your air conditioning in Moore, OK needs annual maintenance. Your system has complex parts that require periodic maintenance and service to keep it running in top condition. A service agreement or contract saves you from stress. It helps you save money, makes your unit run efficiently, gives you discounts on service calls, and offers you priority treatment during your emergencies. Continue reading to understand what a service agreement is all about and know if it is right for you or not.
What Are The Basic Services Included In An HVAC Service Contract?Ideally, an HVAC service agreement comes with two annual inspections, and homeowners can customize the services to fit their needs. Each inspection can include:
- Cleaning. Cleaning the burner assembly, ignition assembly, heat exchange and elements, standard air filters, blower components, evaporator coil, condenser coil and drains, and the outside unit of your air conditioning in Moore, OK.
- Monitoring. Monitoring the flue draft, refrigerant pressure, and checking the air quality.
- Testing. Testing the starter capacity, safety controls, and duct work
- Measuring. Measuring the amps and volts, temperature difference, and current airflow
- Adjusting. Adjusting the burner assembly, blower components, and thermostat calibration