Since Rhino Heating & Air Conditioning is in the business of keeping homes and offices air quality healthy, we want to ensure the community that we are taking this matter very seriously. Please be informed that we will remain open to serve all of your HVAC needs despite the COVID-19 outbreak. We will be implementing extra caution and putting procedures in place to keep our employees and clients safe from the spread of the virus. OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND OUR STAFF For our customers, our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to your service calls while strictly and carefully following safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- All dispatch personnel are currently working from home.
- All techs are wearing protective gloves, masks, and shoe covers to prevent the spread of any contaminants into your home.
- Techs are taking their work vehicles home with them to keep social distancing standards intact, and they are staying out of the shop and office and separated from each other to the best of our ability.
- Employees with suspicious illnesses will be asked to stay home for two weeks.
- We are regularly washing our hands and using hand wipes.
- We will keep our work area in your home to a minimum.
- We have canceled all unnecessary meetings and have limited personal contact with our suppliers.